Statutory Accounting Manager
To £49,000 + 20% Bonus + Car + Benefits
Infrastructure & Utilities
This position plays a key part in the finance team, responsible for the preparation of Statutory Accounting procedures for multiple entities, including the group's largest trading entity:
- Coordinate the preparation of the Group Statutory Accounts and Shared Service Accounts.
- Undertake Internal Audits and prepare for all relevant documentation for External Audits.
- Organise the compilation of Tax packs.
- Manage the activities of a junior colleague, reviewing work and allowing the development of that person.
- Take ownership of internal accounting controls & procedures.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant who is looking for a position which promotes initiative whilst retaining a mutually supportive group network. To be successful in this position you will:
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of Financial Accounting, Statutory Accounts, Audit and Tax matters. This could have been gained either in industry, or a Big 4 / Top 10 Practice dealing with corporate clients.
- Be familiar with various reporting standards, primarily IFRS (FRS102).
- Possess a full and recognised ACA / ACCA qualification, or equivalent.
- Advanced capability in Excel. SAP and CaseWare use would be advantageous.
Our client is a global company involved in civic infrastructure and the environment. Due to the size of the business, they can offer continued professional development, promotion, and opportunity to work in a range of locations, to those who seek it.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.