Job Title: Static Equipment Engineer
Contract Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced contract Static Equipment Engineer to work at our client's facility in Rotherham, Yorkshire.
The Static Equipment Engineer will be working as part of our client's CAD Design team and will work closely with the Lead Design Engineer.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Have good working experience using SolidWorks.
- Have considerable experience of stress analysis, both hand calculations and FEA.
- Be able to produce manufacturing, fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Have strong knowledge of engineering systems and processes.
- Have experience of pressure vessels and the PED.
- Have experience of designing and delivering static equipment packages and skids.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- To have a working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive.
- To have familiarity with the ATEX directives and hazardous area classifications.
- To have familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOMs and MRP.
- Knowledge and experience of Swagelok.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.