almost 2 years ago
Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer - R00021230
A Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer is required with strong understanding of vehicle interior trim is required to join a dynamic Vehicle Systems Experiment - Interior/Exterior Environment & Rigidity, Squeak & Rattle, Lamp Test team.
The Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer is to be based in Cranfield will be responsible for the validation of S&R performance of new models as well as quality improvement activities of current portfolio.
As a Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer you will be required to:
- Evaluate S&R performance on CAD models.
- Audit of manufacturing plants / suppliers
- S&R evaluation (static, dynamic, on bench), root-cause analysis and C/M definition and validation.
- Close communication with all relevant parties (Design, QA, PMD) including counterparts.
- Good & timely reporting and concern management.
The Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of interior trim parts of vehicles with desired R&D background.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Problem solving & positive mindset.
- Flexible to working hours
If you have any questions about the Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship