Title: Service Engineer (Sprinkler Systems)
Salary: £Negotiable Dependent on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer to work for our client based at their site in Dudley, the role will to provide all aspects of installation works and servicing on sprinkler systems within the Fire Protection Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role will be responsible to the Project and Service Director for the service, repairs and maintenance of all types of sprinkler systems.
- Time served service engineer within the sprinkler system industry
- 3-5 years’ experience in installation works with sprinkler systems
- Relevant supplier training required on sprinkler equipment
- Valid CSCS engineering skills card relevant for their work
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.