Role: Sprinkler Design Engineer
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sprinkler Design Engineer to join our client’s team at their facility in the West Midlands.
- The role will be working as a member of an experienced and well-established Project and Design team, and the successful candidate would have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and unique projects across the UK.
- Reporting into the Design and Technical Manager the role will be involved in preparing the design drawings for projects.
- Working closely with the project team to ensure designs are completed and on time and to the technical submissions standards
- Involved in attending design meetings as and when necessary and supporting other members of the team
- Involved in drawing and calculations to ensure compliance within the relevant fire sprinkler system standards
- Relevant HNC/HND Qualifications
- LPCB Basic, LPCB intermediate or LPCB FHC
- 3D modelling packages (Revit or Fabrication CADmep) and BIM Standards
- Experience of carrying out site surveys, attending client meetings and site installations
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information, please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.