£45k - 50k per year
Sprinkler Design Engineer
Sprinkler Design Engineer to support the Division in Designing Sprinkler Systems. Candidates with experience Designing Sprinkler Systems who is interested in this role will be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a Fire Protection company based in Maidstone, requires a Sprinkler Design Engineer to join their design department to complete bespoke AutoCAD drawings of residential and commercial fire sprinkler systems, working on the LPCB supervision process for the company's projects and having a good understanding of LPC rules for Automatic Sprinkler Installation for residential and commercial systems. Along with this you will be required to input and complete, full hydraulic/pre calculated calculations, coordinate with other trades and services, building construction and liaising with clients or other team members.
As a Sprinkler Design Engineer you will be required to:
- Designing residential and commercial automatic fire sprinkler systems.
- Projects will be a mix of commercial and residential schemes including new and retrofits.
- Calculating pre-calculated and FHC calculations on projects
- Attending site meetings, carrying out site surveys and site inspections
- Working on the LPCB Supervision process, including uploading and answering comments
- Be familiar with BS9251 & BSEN 12845
The Sprinkler Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proficient in the use of 2D AutoCAD
- LPCB Basic and Intermediate Competency qualifications
- FHC Calculations
- Strong IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience as a Sprinkler Design experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Maidstone based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary - Depending on experience
- Car allowance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Sprinkler Design Engineer within the specific areas and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sprinkler Design Engineer role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.