£8.73 per hour + shift allowance
A Spray Painter with knowledge of loading the paint line using hooks and hangers is required for a well-established fabrications business in Cheshire. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Metals industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires a motivated and enthusiastic Spray Painter with industrial experience for a new permanent. As a Spray Painter you will be required to:
- Apply base coat primers to steel components with high specifications
- Use applicable data sheets to ensure compliance of product specification
- Apply a continuous improvement methodology whilst working to tight targets and deadlines
The Spray Painter should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge and experience working with Steel and High Value Components
- Setting Spray Equipment, Mixing and Spraying to achieve high-class finish.
- Committed to flexible working shift patterns such as 7am to 5pm, 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working with robotic machinery to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sandbach based Metals company will offer you:
- £8.73 per hour
- 38 hours a week with shift allowance and shorter Friday shifts
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of high class paint spraying and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Spray Painter role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.