£18 - 23 per hour
SPMT Leader - EPE Applications & Battery Unit
Up to £23.00 per hour (Umbrella company basis)
Job Ref: 53745
Contract - 5 months initial
Role and Responsibilities include the following:
- Integrate EPE applications and Battery Unit into powertrain integration and project management (PTIM) delivery process.
- Engage other affected PMTs to spread awareness of Electrified technologies, cascade new requirements relevant to those PMTs and resource and timing implications
- Lead weekly EPE SPMT meetings supporting Vehicle and Powertrain level steering team.
- Lead weekly Heath Chart and Technical Design reviews.
- Track and manage GI and EFDVS input for the EPE content.
- Track program related issues including alignment/ trade off attribute targets
- Track electrified powertrain system costs, tooling, resource and prototype material planning
- Develop TPIP / VPP and coordinate T&D for EPE team
- Development and ownership of system BOM and manage releasing process.
- Manage program timing and work planning to ensure deliverables are met on time with quality.
- Support / lead issue resolution / AIMs / 5Ds / 8Ds
Major responsibilities listed do not necessarily include a description of all essential and non-essential position responsibilities.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current high voltage EV technologies along with implications of integrating into existing and new vehicle platforms.
- Knowledge of current hybrid & EV systems and their application.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technically challenging projects working cross functionally.
- Demonstrable experience of working independently.
- Good working knowledge of GPDS process and utilisation of Global Integrator, EFDVS, FEDE BOM, WERs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent team building and leadership skills
- Degree in suitable Engineering remit
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.