£20k - 23k per year
5 months ago
£20,000 to £23,000 plus Bonus, Pension & 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
A growing fast paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Specification Technologist on a fourteen-month contact. You will provide specifications and other documents to both internal and external customers in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will have experience working within a food manufacturing with an understanding of specifications.
As a Specification Technologist your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Senior Specification Technologist you will create and maintain internal product and label specifications.
- Apply for product tariff codes and maintain tariff code information.
- Create new parts on IFS ERP system and make changes to product structures on the IFS ERP system for changes to packaging.
- Obtain and maintain information on purchased packaging items and packaging suppliers.
- Support the Senior Specifications Technologist in preparation of documents for product registration and import permits for export markets.
- Assist the QA department in creation of Certificates of Conformity for export markets.
- Work with the Technical administrator in applying for and maintaining Halal certifications.
- Input / cross check ingredient information on various models.
An exciting opportunity for a Specification Technologist with the following.
- Degree qualified within Food science, Food nutrition or Food consumer management.
- A food hygiene and HACCP qualification.
- Knowledge of food materials and packaging.
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of food labelling requirements.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Happy to work on a fourteen- month contract.
If you are a Specification Technologist with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.