£21k - 25k per year
about 2 months ago
£21,000 to £25,000 plus Benefits
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for a Specification Technologist to join there technical and quality department. Reporting into the Head of Quality & Technical, you will be responsible for managing recipes, product specifications and providing technical support. You will have a food specification background with experience working within food manufacturing.
As a Specification Technologist your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Ensure full compliance, accuracy, and sign-off technical and legal elements of pack designs.
- Check and approve technical and legally required information on packs for own label & branded products.
- Manage the recipe and product specification data base, making sure its accurate and up to date.
- Provide support to the NPD team in the absence of the QA Manager and provide technical information and advice for projects.
- Support the Sales and Commercial team to ensure they have the information they need for tender documents and customer technical queries.
- Respond to customer technical, nutritional and food issue related queries. Complete documentation.
- Generate accurate technical pack copy information, recipe and specification details for own label and branded products.
An exciting opportunity for a Specification Technologist with the following.
- Degree or Qualified in Food related subject.
- Knowledge of Food Legislation, food safety standards and specifications.
- Experienced dealing with retailers and managing technical queries.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- A background working within food manufacturing.
If you are a Specification Technologist with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.