Specification Sales Consultant
£40,000 + car allowance/Fuel
Our client is rapidly growing multi-diversified bathroom solutions brand with a forecasted turnover for 2018 of over $580million. For nearly sixty years they have been providing premium and luxury products for use in the residential and commercial sectors around the globe as a one stop destination for all your bathroom needs.
They are one of the fastest growing bath brands in the world with presence in over 40+ Countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific, Africa and the SAARC region. With manufacturing plants in India and South Korea, they deliver to over 2 million customers per year, producing over 26 million bath fittings annually employing over 9,000 people around the world.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking a Specification Sales Consultant in London.
About the role
- Build the business portfolio by identifying and selling the full product range to prospects; including House Builders, Architects, Hotels Projects, Glenigan leads & the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) etc whilst maintaining and developing relationships with the new and existing clients.
- Take advantage of business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the marketplace; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Ability to understand and promote the value of branded concepts and understands how to put together and execute an outstanding sales value proposition.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Have the ability to take ownership and make decisions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous field sales experience in the bathroom or plumbing sector
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Proven negotiator
- Prospecting skills
- Sales Planning
- Goal focused
- Ability to promote the brand
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of bathroom sales and able to actively pursue new business and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Specification Sales Consultant role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17