11 months ago
Spares & Logistics Coordinator
Salary Range: Competitive
Leading mechanical and plant engineering company.
A detailed Spares & Logistics Coordinator is required for a leading mechanical and plant engineering company based in Warwick, you will be responsible for coordinating the supply of spares to internal/external customers and have experience from within engineering and plant equipment industry sector.
Candidates with experience of day to day Spares and Logistics coordination within an engineering, plant equipment and manufacturing environment would be well received.
This Leading mechanical and plant engineering company based in Warwick requires a motivated, dynamic, detailed and driven Spares & Logistics Coordinator with leadership skills.
As a Spares & Logistics Coordinator you will be required to:
- coordinate the purchase and supply of spares to internal/external customers.
- responsible for assisting with the development of new markets for spares sales.
- coordinate export logistics associated with equipment deliveries in the UK and Overseas.
- operate and control stores area including day-to-day management of all incoming and outgoing goods.
The Spares & Logistics Coordinator will have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of handling customer sales enquiries and processing orders.
- Experience within a technical sales or aftersales environment.
- Good knowledge of MS word, outlook, powerpoint Highly proficient in MS Excel.
- Ability to travel UK and OS occasionally for short periods.
- Leading, supporting and motivating a small team to achieve sales of spares.
- Supervision of administrative and clerical activities within a fast moving customer service environment.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of SAP Sales Order Processing software.
- Fork lift truck trained.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Spares & Logistics skills and experience within mechanical and plant engineering environments. In return this Warwick based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Spares & Logistics Coordination from within manufacturing/plant engineering industry sectors and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Spares & Logistics Coordinator role, please contact Paul Broadhead, firstname.lastname@example.org at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.