We bring together and supply of the world's most advanced manufacturers of high technology machine tools, automation systems to deliver highly productive metal cutting solutions to our diverse customer base.
Established on the back of a long standing relationship with market leading machine manufacturers such as Chiron Werke, Nakamura Tome, Stama, Bridgeport Hardinge, Halter and Heidenhein. This is an organisation that operates as a single and exclusive source for machine tool systems to large multi-million pound organisations through to small family run machine shops all across the UK.
Due to an internal promotion, we are recruiting for a Spares and Customer Care Coordinator with good organisational skills and phone manner to join a hardworking and friendly customer service team based near Wellesbourne.
Due to the organisations willingness to train new staff with good work ethic and core skills - this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who takes great pride and goes to great expense to develop its staff.
- To process orders on the Sage 200 system efficiently and accurately.
- To deal with any customer queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure the customer is kept informed as the progress of their orders.
- Act as an overflow for the Service department, taking calls from customers and responding to their enquiries.
- Provide a call back system for the primary Service Coordinator.
- To provide quotes as requested to the Service Desk and Customers within a timescale of 24-48 hours.
- To follow up on all quotes within 48 hours.
- To monitor stocking levels and report to the Operations director where stock is required.
- To minimise the number of credit notes raised.
- To work towards achieving departmental KPI's.
- To ensure that we meet and where possible exceed our customers' expectations.
What you will need to succeed:
- IT proficient - Microsoft office, knowledge of Sage 200 preferred but not essential.
- High level of customer care
- Be able to follow the expenditure authorisation procedure.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) clearly and concisely.
- Able to address concerns and overcome objection.
- Able to prioritise.
- Good numerical skills.
In return we can offer the following package:
- £22,000 - £25,000/year starting salary
- Monday to Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm (flexible)
- BUPA Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension up to 6%
- 25 days annual leave (rising with tenure)
- Full on the job training
- Cross-industry training and career development opportunities
Our Spares and Customer Support Coordinator make up a vital part of our business. You will be able to build relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients as well as take control of projects from start to finish in a fast-paced yet organised working environment where customer service comes first. This role can also open up a range of career pathways and earnings opportunities for you in the future within the same company.
If you are customer focused, organised, hold good customer focus and emotional awareness and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading brand covering in the Wellesbourne / Warwick area then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.