Bradford, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Pension, benefits package
about 1 year ago
A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of automated technology.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than €500m year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
We are looking for a Spare Parts Administrator for our modern engineering store located in Bradford. The candidate will have experience in stores and / or spare parts management, however an engineering stores background is not essential. This is a highly structured, organised and process orientated role, requiring good IT skills, including the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and exceptional attention to detail. The candidate must possess a high level of customer service, work well within a team and work in a professional, polite and positive manner.
- Stores management - help ensure we have the correct spare parts onsite.
- Complete regular checks and orders, ensuring all orders are tracked and raised on CMMS.
- Ensure we have correct consumables onsite.
- Completing monthly stationary checks and reordering supplies.
- Ensuring we have a sufficient stock of PPE.
- Request quotes and place orders for additional and/or replacement tools.
- Checking deliveries are correct against orders placed.
- Logging repairs and requesting / analysing quotes for repair.
- Ensuring all purchases are recorded on the correct tracker and provide monthly reports.
- Invoices - confirming orders have delivered correctly.
- Holidays - to process engineers holiday forms and update the tracker.
- Generate, organise and input the weekly PPM plan, in line with the control room requirements
- Working with site supervisor to ensure service contracts are renewed annually
- Housekeeping - to maintain the stores in keeping with our high 5S standards
- Be aware of Health and Safety procedures and practices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Time served experience in a similar store's management role
- Good IT skills, including the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of cost spend and budgets
- Team Player
- Ability to Communicate clearly verbally, clear concise writing skills
- customer focused
- Self-motivated and persistent
- Be able to work to own initiative
In return you can expect the following:
- £30,000 - £32,000/year starting salary
- Strong pension and annual leave entitlement (c. 25 days)
- Private Healthcare (optional)
- Working hours 07:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday
- Work in a cutting edge and fast paced automated warehouse environment in Bradford
- Top quality training opportunities throughout your career
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and aspiring Stores or Spare Parts Administrator who is looking to increase their experience base and develop their career within a leading automation brand based in Bradford.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please press 'apply' or contact Colin Reeves in confidence on 01384 446121.