Standard Operating Procedures Specialist
A multinational FMCG company is looking for a SOP Specialist who can be available and based from Bourneville, Birmingham.
- Leading and driving the change and maintenance of our HR core processes (Standard Operating Procedures - SOP)
- Support the lead in development of future plans
- Support the lead in monitoring and tracking of changes
- Follow change management process for already created live SOPs
- Updating SOPs in line with necessary changes to improve operational effectiveness
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the function, local HR, Payroll, internal controls and C&B to continuously improve SOPs
- Support the collaboration and ways of working between key stakeholders
- Take responsibility for ensuring Standard Supporting Documents (SSDs) are included within SOP for 100% completion
- Working alongside Internal controls to ensure the correct control points are captured within flow breeze templates.
- Cover for team lead in absence
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Drive for results Excel Skills - flowbreeze preferable but not essential
- Multi-tasker. CI mindset.
- Ability to manage own time and work independently.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to challenge when appropriate.
- Ability to spot themes and insights.
- Ability to work with high volumes and strict deadlines.
- Either HR or process experience is required
- Experience working in a project environment desirable
- Education to degree level of equivalent desirable
Our client is actively interviewing so if you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.