Job title: Solution Designer
Salary Range; Up to £80,000 per annum, DOE
Location: West Midlands
This leading Warehouse Automation organisation seeking a Solution Designer for their Midlands Head Office.
A Solution Designer is required with knowledge of data analysis and logistics management. Candidates with experience of the Warehouse Automation, Logistics and Supply Chain industries would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a well-established company based in the Midlands requires a versatile Solution Designer with customer facing experience for a new permanent role. As a Solution Designer, you will be required to:
- Assess the existing customer operations to identify areas of opportunity and carry out detailed analysis of complex customer data in order to summarise business performance, trends and future requirements.
- Development and evaluation of possible distribution and fulfilment concepts and solutions that meet customer requirements and values and presentation this clearly and simply back to the customer to demonstrate the benefit of the proposed solution.
- Confident to push innovation such as developing ideas, processes, solutions, business opportunities and components.
The Solution Designer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a technical subject such as Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or Logistics with Project Management experience within a relevant field.
- Able to communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups whilst working to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Competent in planning and organising multiple tasks or projects with an open minded view in assessing and solving technical and business related issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of project management and delivery develop your career. In return for your experience, this Midlands-based Warehouse Automation company will offer you:
- Up to £80,000 per annum, DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunities for international travel and career progression.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of development of distribution and fulfilment centre solutions and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Solution Designer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.