- Sector: Automation & Controls
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expiry Date: 17 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61481
Title: Solution Sales Manager
Location: Cirencester (Flexible with Remote Working)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Solution Sales Manager to work for our client at their facility in Cirencester, the role will be flexible and working remotely for a leading supplier of drive and control technologies and would be involved in their market segments of mobile applications, machinery application and engineering and factory automation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As Solutions Sales Manager you will be able to open doors and grow sales using your technical engineering experience of material handling, packaging and other factory automation applications for the fast-moving consumer goods market. You will be able to support technical solutions and concepts based on customer-specific requirements.
- The ability to quickly understand customer processes and find appropriate solutions to the automation requirements
- Preparation of technical proposals for complex solutions with strong problem-solving skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills - must be able to manage several RFQs at one time.
- Customer centered communication and presentation skills – able to explain design ideas and plans clearly to all levels
- Must have the ability to work in a team atmosphere acting as an interface with internal departments to review feasibility, costs, and lead time for various technical solutions.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to interface regularly with customers having their goals and objectives in mind and aligning with value-based selling
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (your Mechatronics background is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fast moving consumer goods environment, specifically food, packaging and material handling focused on the supply of automation solutions
- Solid awareness of production line hardware and software concepts
- Previous experience in PLC programming
- Understanding of EC Machinery Directive and other recognised safety standards
- Previous experience in Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Servo motors application
- Previous experience in AutoCAD for electrical designs – Panel design/build and schematics beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Sales incentive bonus scheme
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- First class training and support
- Benefits: 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 days with service, generous Pension, Life Assurance, Staff discounts, Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.