£75.33 - 75.33 per hour
about 1 year ago
Title: Software Transformation Programme Coordinator
Contract Position based at: Gaydon with travel across all sites, possibly Shannon in Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Transformation Programme Coordinator to join our cross-functional working group, providing best practice approaches, coordination, guidance and visibility to our improvement teams. This will enable improvement work to be prioritised, coordinated and led appropriately across workstreams, so that teams can deliver the improvements that unlock our ability to realise our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared future.
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Programme Management
- Organisation Change Management / Leading Change
- Proven ability to effectively engage and coordinate across multiple project teams to achieve common goals
- Proficient at a variety of traditional and Agile techniques for scoping, leading and governing multi-project programmes
- Experienced at engaging with senior stakeholders to build understanding and buy-in for change initiatives
- Experience with organisation change management / leading change
- Ability to define & deploy approaches and supporting mechanisms / toolsets that enable efficient scoping, collaboration, leadership, visibility and governance of multiple workstreams/projects
- An individual with high emotional intelligence, able to recognise and appreciate the mindset and influencing factors in people, and who can take a mindful approach to staff engagement and communication.
- A good communicator who can share and build common understanding of complex ideas
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual who can challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35
Location: Across JLR sites may include visits to Shannon in Republic of Ireland
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.