Software Tools Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning high-tech visualisation specialist in Newcastle, requires a proactive Software Tools Engineer. As the Software Tools Engineer you will be to responsible for incorporating the company's values as you work at the forefront of 3D Technology and partner some of the biggest names in the automotive and technology world.
The Tools Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing new tools and enhance the cutting edge real-time Virtual Experience rendering engine.
- Design and implement software that will improve the stability of the company products.
- Develop tools that will be used on a range of hardware from mobile to state of the art high specification PC hardware.
- Research methods to optimise and improve the art pipeline to improve productivity and quality.
The Software Tools Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A strong software engineering and debugging background
- Software tools development and maintenance experience.
- Python, C++ and C# knowledge
- The ability to debug both high and low-level problems.
- The ability to understand and optimise previously developed code.
- Ideally qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with extensive knowledge and experience working as a Software Tools Engineer. In return for your experience, this Newcastle based high-tech visualisation specialist will offer you:
- Flexible working
- Relocation assistance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Software Tools Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Tools Engineer role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.