over 2 years ago
Job Title - Software Test Engineer - Power Supply
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent Rates of Pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Software Test Engineer with experience in system verification on low voltage power supply is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Do you want to be part of a development team that has a big impact on CO2 and environmental footprint? The team are involved in all projects from current models to future concepts.
The role includes performing system verification on the Low Voltage Power Supply System, i.e. starter motors, alternators, batteries, battery sensors and involved softwares for electric energy management, alternator control for vehicles with system voltage below 60V.
Develop test methods and participate in their system development as a Test Engineer.
You will be part of a development team creating Power Supply solutions that will enable a greener Volvo 2020.
- Measurement skills, both digital and analogue.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, Flexray, Canoe, Matlab, Elektra
- Oscilloscope measurement knowledge.
- Knowledge in HIL/SIL/MIL verification
- VCC experience as system test/verification/development engineer or similar elsewhere from.
- Knowledge and interest in automated testing and development of automated tests.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.