Job title: Software Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.71ph LTD
A Software Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £30.71 Ltd Co per hour.
As part of the PHEV BMS team you will work within a small team to develop & validate the functional requirements for the Battery Management System.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of DV and PV test results to M1DJ, FDJ and PEC gateways
- Successful de-bug of HW & SW issues during prototype builds
To apply for this Software Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- CANalyser, CANape or INCA
- Thorough understanding of automotive ECU testing & tools (e.g. Test bed software such as Vector CANoe or AVL Lynx)
- Experience of test specification development and delivery
- Automotive ECU testing (e.g. Test bed Software such as Vector CANoe or AVL Lynx)
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Understanding of HV components, Li-ion cells or other battery technology is preferred but not essential
If you have any questions, please contact James Tilley.