Job title: Software Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.71ph LTD
A Software Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £30.71 Ltd Co per hour.
As part of the PHEV BMS team you will work within a small team to develop & validate the functional requirements for the Battery Management System.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of DV and PV test results to M1DJ, FDJ and PEC gateways
- Successful de-bug of HW & SW issues during prototype builds
To apply for this Software Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- CANalyser, CANape or INCA
- Thorough understanding of automotive ECU testing & tools (e.g. Test bed software such as Vector CANoe or AVL Lynx)
- Experience of test specification development and delivery
- Automotive ECU testing (e.g. Test bed Software such as Vector CANoe or AVL Lynx)
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Understanding of HV components, Li-ion cells or other battery technology is preferred but not essential
To apply for this Software Engineer, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required.
If you have any questions, please contact James Tilley.