- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 11 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61922
Title: Test Engineer - 38131
Division: Electrical Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £23.07/hr Ltd umbrella rate
- Proficient in the use and application of a programming / scripting language (C/C++, python, Java, Gherkin/Cucumber)
- VECTOR and Intrepid virtual environments creating a HIL system and vehicle simulation environments (hardware and software) and models in alignment with functional requirements, using model-based engineering
- Experience in XRAY/JIRA Test Authoring Environment
- Experienced with data acquisition and control systems.
- Data analysis and reporting of test data.
- Natural problem-solver with structured approach to problem solving in a technical environment.
Electrical or Software Engineering Degree
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.