Up to £31.33
HiL & SiL
TRANSCEND is a new Advanced Propulsion Centre funded program, to develop a new hybrid transmission specification, from concept to series production equivalent design release.
The Software Engineer will work with a core engineering team, key collaborative and sub-contract partners to deliver software and controls test and validation plans for TRANSCEND.
This role will require someone who desires a challenge, can innovate and lead the system level development, test and validation of complete transmission systems.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Extensive experience of software development processes and the planning for robustness and validation testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Hardware in the Loop (HIL) and Software in the Loop (SIL) development processes and methodology, including sign off testing.
- ASPICE and/or Software Quality Management System requirements for testing and validation in automotive industry.
- Experience of transmission integration, installation and control system delivery, especially hybrid variants.
- Expertise in control system creation and development, including real world data collection and manipulation.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering software test and development from concept to series production sign off.
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of hybrid solutions and integration with core Powertrain and/or vehicle systems.
- Delivery of system and components DFMEA's and DVP's using engineering service providers.
Please contact James Tilley for details.