Summary Panel: Software Systems Engineer
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
An experienced Software Systems Engineer is required for a well-established Bespoke Machinery Business in Wales.
A Software Systems Engineer is required with knowledge of design, development and maintenance of control systems. Candidates with experience of Bespoke Machinery, Automation and Robotics industry would be well received.
Due to organic growth this company, this industrial laser provider based in Wales requires a thought leading Software Systems Engineer with VB.net and C# experience for a new permanent role. As a Software Systems Engineer, you will be required to:
- Responsible for all software design and development for bespoke test equipment for a diverse client base whilst reporting to Engineering Manager.
- Provide software analysis, module descriptions, test plan and procedures in accordance with specific requirements.
- Follow tight project deadlines, supporting field installations and liaising with the contractors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance of projects across the world.
The Software Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant qualifications within Computer Science, Mathematics or Computer Studies.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience developing control systems for automated machine tools.
- Working knowledge of PLCs and software packages including Raspberry Pi, C# and VB.net.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Factory Automation Design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wales-based Automation company will offer you:
- Up to £45,000 DOE
- 37 hours per week, with early Friday finish.
- Training, Development and a profit related pay scheme.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Software and Control Systems design and maintenance and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Systems Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.