An experienced Software Systems Engineer for EV Battery Systems is required:
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Defining requirements and test specifications for BMS software
- Analyze stakeholder requirements and convert them into system and software requirements [top-down approach]
- Capture requirements from software implementation [bottom-up approach]
- Supporting the generation of system and software level requirements.
- Define test specification against requirements
- Participate in DFMEA meetings
- Capture actions/requirements from DFMEA
- Support testing activities
- Analyze defects reported from testing
- Working with requirements and contributing to requirements capture
- Verification and Validation of controls software
- Liaise with other teams e.g. software developers, HIL team, battery chemistry team, BMS
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Engineering Degree with a minimum of 2:1 (e.g. Electrical / Electronic engineering, systems engineering, automotive engineering, applied mathematics or similar)
- A minimum of 5 years in a relevant field is essential and in excess of 7 years is preferred
- Demonstrable experience in working to software V-Cycle
- Software development of battery management systems utilising C language
You will already be working in a performing key role at an Automotive OEM, Tier 1 supplier of other related industry developing battery management software for automotive or hybrid electric vehicles applications.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.