Software Support Engineer
Salary range £45-60000 p/a (Depending on experience and previous salary)
***Please note that this role does not currently support Visa sponsorship - As such UK and EU Citizenship is a must.***
Our client are a World-Leading Logistics and Warehouseing Automation and Internal Movement expert supplier.
We are supporting their ongoing recruitment need for Outstanding Software Developers with demonstrable JavaEE and SQL experience.
The Software Support Engineer provides technical assistance to customers for our client's Warehouse Management System.
This is a customer facing role which requires daily interaction with customers typically over phone, by email and face to face so verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Working closely with key external stakeholders, this role will:
- Provide remote software application support for customer sites across the UK
- Able to handle software incidents, conduct detailed problem analysis to find root cause of repeat incidents
- Contribute to in-depth functional testing for project implementation and enhancements
- Participate in commissioning and training at customer sites as required
- Manage monthly incident meetings with clients
We are seeking an individual who has:
- Strong customer relationship management experience
- Good knowledge of SQL (T-SQL/PL-SQL)
- Understanding of ITIL framework, Java EE programming language
- Comfortable with Linux operating system, knowledge of Unix scripting will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a good attitude and positive outlook
- Strong interest in innovation and continuous improvement within technical applications
- Excellent incident management skills which involve performing in-depth analysis of issue resolution
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to travel to customer sites if required
If you meet all of the above requirements and are eligible to work in the UK apply now, or send your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.