Software Solution Architect
A Software Solution Architect is required to work alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT solutions for potential projects.
Due to increased workloads, this global automation solutions company requires a proactive Software Solution Architect to play a major role in meeting their business goals.
As the Software Solution Architect, you will be required to:
- Consult for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase.
- Ensure that any requirement changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- Support testers in the evaluation of potential defects
- Define software requirements and provides effort estimates
- Collaborate with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps
- Write software functional specifications and supports in writing functional test specifications and reviewing them
- Define and document change orders with the customer
The Software Solution Architect should have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of logistics and related processes
- Knowledge of several software development methodologies and requirements management techniques.
- Some years of experience with software analysis, specifications and requirements management.
- Previous experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as the Software Solution Architect and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Solution Architect role, please contact Georgia-Lee Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889268 or Georgia-Lee.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.