Software Scrum Master - Gothenburg - Up to £62/hr
As Scrum master in a new Automotive development organisation you will be a key figure in coaching a SCRUM team as well as the product owners in agile ways of working. You will be part of a multicultural development team that may not always be co-located. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching a development team into becoming a high performing and delivering team. You will assist in team start-up activities. Furthermore, you will help to drive developer community activities.
Responsibilities and tasks:
Responsibilities of a SCRUM master include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help coach the team in following the development processes defined by the organisation.
- Guard and Coach the Agile Processes and mindset in the development team.
- Coach the team into becoming a high performing team.
- Visualise communicate and remove impediments from the team.
- Help to drive collaboration initiatives and communities.
- University education in Engineering or information technology.
- You have worked as a tester and/or developer in agile development teams.
- You are familiar with JAVA and C++ programming.
- You have been working as SCRUM master for a few years.
- You have worked in the automotive field.
- You are familiar with, and have made use of, team development and assessment frameworks such as Wheelan, Belbin DISC etc.
- You have experience with cross functional teams.
- You have prior experience working with linux platform or android app development
- You have a passion for technology and people.
- You are a team player.
- You have a sincere interest in meeting new people and interaction.
- You are a good communicator and a doer. You can work and drive concepts by yourself or as part of a team.
- You are passionate for knowledge sharing and to build up and empower the people around you.
- Multicultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture
Native or bilingual proficiency in English
If you're interested in this role apply now.