Rework Engineer required to work within the Electrical Electronic and Software Engineering In Vehicle Infotainment Hardware team. You will be responsible for:
- Performing software updates on Infotainment Head Units, both on test rigs and in vehicles.
- Ensuring the correct software is downloaded to each part or vehicle.
- Creating thorough trace ability documentation and metrics.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a production environment. Able to work flexible hours / shifts.
- A logical organised thinker, with an eye for detail and an ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- Ability to deliver production targets over a sustained period of time
- Able to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Must have a driving licence and be able to support reflash activities at other facilities.
- Very good organisational skills
- Experience of using Linux in a test environment
- Must be able to present and manipulate data in Excel
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems would be advantageous
- Fault finding microprocessor based systems to module level
- Knowledge of Infotainment commodities would be advantageous