Title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £22.51
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
This position is to support the management of incoming software defects during integration and development process.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage and coordinate activities with Software validation team, project teams, and interfacing module engineers as well as company quality.
You'll need to have the ability to understand and present complex issue through data analysis to various stakeholders both within and outside of the organisation. Experience of working within large teams and organisations (both in UK and worldwide) will be beneficial.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Experience of planning, coordination, delivery and reporting status to senior management teams.
- A full UK/EU driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant Engineering experience
- Experience of delivery, utilising strong people management skills
- The self-motivation and ability to work to a high standard with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
If you are interested apply now!