Job title: Software Programme Manager
Hourly Rate: £25.00- £33.82ph
A Software Programme Manager is required with knowledge of Telematics and experience in a Management role delivering complex technical Projects to support over-all delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires a Project Manager with good understanding of Stakeholer Management on a contract basis. As a Programme Manager you will be required to:
- Utilise project management to define the workstream outputs and ensure the timely delivery of these outputs with program performance and cost targets
- Lead workstreams from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management, ensuring quality, cost and timescales are prioritised as appropriate, and ensure dependencies are managed.
- Management and co-ordination of the workstream SW deliveries in to the project continuous integration workflow, co-ordinating activities between partners, integration, and Quality Assurance teams.
- Plan for and manage project risks, issues, change control, and dependencies to maximise likelihood of project success, escalating upwards where necessary.
- Management of required Governance, including milestone reporting, project status reporting, financial reporting and risk / issue (RAID) management.
The Programme Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Programme / Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of project scoping, planning and risk management and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Management role (34485) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.