We currently have an exclusive opportunity for a Software Product Owner to join a intelligent machines and robotics department in a market leading, high technology, innovation R&D company.
If you are passionate about how lean agile software development practices can help you build the best products for your customers and relish the challenge of using those techniques in a complex environment where mechanics, software, electronics and machine learning meet, then we want to hear from you. In this role you will be the product owner for two platform teams and the main point of contact for both internal and external customers and stakeholders. You will be a systems thinker who loves analysing hard technical challenges and enabling your teams to excel.
- Being the Domain expert for a designated area of Intelligent Machine platforms.
- Working from the perspective of our customers to represent their needs to the development team, balancing this with business requirements.
- Assisting to build and prioritise the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
- Working to align your team’s delivery plans with wider integration plans across the R&D function teams.
- Work with New Product Innovation teams, electronics and systems architects to understand early stage product and feature propositions and capture in user stories, alongside early UX and non-functional specifications.
- You will champion Lean & Agile practices, supporting teams as we continually look to improve flow.
- You will gather data and analytics from multiple sources to allow to you to prioritise your roadmap and make data driven decisions.
- You’ll provide concise reporting on product roadmap planning and delivery.
- A successful product owner, technical product owner or product manager with experience in software delivery, preferably with some experience of working with hardware.
- Significant experience working in an Agile team as a Scrum Product Owner.
- A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) qualification a bonus
- It’s essential you’re a self-starter and able to drive early concepts through to production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident presenting your work and representing the team at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Product Owner or Manager to develop their career and work in a highly dynamic, high technology environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Software Product Owner please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.