£50k per year + benefits
12 months ago
Software Product Owner – Coding Automation
Up to £50,000
A Software Product Owner is required with knowledge of taking a lead in the development of a next generation platform and working with software development,. Candidates with experience of the coding and marking industry would be well received.
This company, based in Cambridgeshire requires a proactive Product Owner with Software Project or Product Management experience for a new permanent role. As a Product Owner you will be required to:
- Own the Product ensuring its success within the market based on strategic targets and metrics.
- Manage in-life product versions, balancing short term development priorities for multiple stakeholders, releasing field updates to the market in a timely manner.
- Steer the product through a product lifecycle process, hosting gate reviews and ensuring all pre-requisites are appropriately met within committed timelines
The Product Owner should have the following skills or experience:
- Good understanding of technical software nomenclature and architecture concepts
- Experience working with the sales channels and product champion to promote sales.
- Ability to work with technical authors to create technical help and support docs as well as an ability to author documents without support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Project management and a practical approach, to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant knowledge and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446157.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.