Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires a Software Manager to join a world famous cutting edge technology company based in Hullavington on a permanent basis. They have flexible working with 2 days working from home week.
My client is growing their Robotics team to deliver an expanding range of innovative, intelligent and connected Robotic Products. If you are passionate about delivering the best product for customers, enabling teams to excel and developing individuals to perform at their best and achieve their career goals, then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Robotics Senior Manager, this key role will be the management of teams delivering robot software for the core parts of our system that implement intelligent behaviours. You will be supporting and developing cross functional agile development teams and will be working with other engineering managers, architects and product managers to ensure we deliver the best possible product. You will bring a drive for lean and agile delivery methodologies along with great people skills to help steer your teams.
- Coaching and mentoring engineers from Undergraduate to Associate Principal
- Support technical and personal development of individuals to achieve career goals
- Understand the status of teams, flagging issues and supporting their resolution
- Recruitment and onboarding of new engineers to ensure resource levels and skills match demand
- Performance Management of individuals including goal setting, review and appraisal
- Giving timely and relevant feedback
- Communication of relevant company information, updates and culture.
- Champion Lean & Agile practices, supporting teams as we continually look to improve
Qualifications and skills
- Significant software development experience at a senior level
- Experience of agile methodologies
- Good understanding of people and ability to listen and build trust
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident representing your team at all levels
- Good knowledge of software development best practice
- Able to communicate and report on complex technical issues at all levels
- Ability to network and build relationships across teams
- Be an advocate for the team and find opportunities to give recognition to the team
- Effective communicator - concise and timely communication, managing facts and emotion
- Global collaborator - open minded to ideas from other perspectives
- Resilient - prepared to be challenged and thrive in change
- Strong interest in robotics and robot behaviours
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.