Title: Systems Integration Engineer
Salary Range: £29.10 - £30.71/hr (Ltd Co)
Division: Chassis Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
The Chassis Motion Systems Control group is primarily responsible for developing and delivering features such as, Air Suspension, Damping, Active Roll Control and Active Suspension, the work covers all aspects of the design from requirements to full implementation.
As an Integration Engineer you will be responsible for defining the detail of the interfaces of the system to all external parties. This will require significant collaboration and technical issue resolution with key stakeholders across the company.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Detailed understanding of vehicle electrical / electronic systems.
- Relevant experience of system definition, system architecture development, requirements capture, design/performance modelling, systems integration, system assessment and acceptance
- Competent managing a network of stakeholders to achieve an objective.
Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve challenging objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the automotive, aerospace or relevant sector
- Model based systems engineering (MBSE) - Requirements Management (RM)
- Configuration management & version control for documentation & model objects
Degree or equivalent experience required
If you are interested in this contract opportunity apply now.