A Software Implementation Project Manager is currently required for our client based near to Gloucester. Our client is a provider of software and services leading the way in data driven infrastructure asset management and are providing a range of market leading software products backed up with a range of surveying and consultancy services which help their customers deliver a better service across their highways department.
The primary function of this role will be the successful management and delivery of software implementation projects to customers ensuring their expectations are fully met. You will have a technical knowledge of the client's requirements and a full understanding of the project specification allowing management of orders through to invoicing. You will be required to work closely with our Sales and Infrastructure Asset Management teams to manage the project delivery. Regular travel to your client's work place will be required.
As the Software Implementation Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Be the primary point of contact on all projects, managing the project from award to sign off
- Process client orders using Implementation Methodology IMPACT
- Manage and maintain all information related to contract progress
- Manage and advise the client on all aspects of their project including timescales for the delivery of all products and services on their project
- Work closely with the Sales department to ensure a seamless transition between award of order and commencing the work
- Liaise with your colleagues in other teams to ensure all work is correctly scheduled and completed
- Submit project updates to clients and ensure the quality and time scales of the deliverables meets the expectation of the client and contract
- Maintain project budgets and project costs so that they can monitored and controlled by senior management
- Attend regular Operations and Production meetings
To be considered for this role you will successfully managed a high volume of projects simultaneously. You will have a proven background in Asset Management projects and experience of forming strategic relationships within the transportation sector, preferably highways. You will need to be highly computer literate, with fantastic Microsoft Office & MS Project skills and excellent communication & presentation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and developing organisation that are technological leaders in the UK market and are entering an exciting phase of potential growth both within the UK and Internationally. In return our client can offer a market competitive salary and an extensive benefits package to include car allowance, pension, permanent health insurance, 25 days plus stats annual leave and life assurance. This role will be based at our clients office in Quedgeley, near Gloucester.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV .