£23 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: Software Feature Engineer
- Demonstrated capability of working through the software V-cycle; Requirement specification; Design and implement controls algorithms in a model-based environment (Simulink); Software builds to support validation and experimental builds; Validate software changes on bench, HIL and vehicle.
- Support calibration team with controls expertise.
- Support/lead controls issue investigation and resolution.
- MIL simulation for feature development, calibration and validation.
- Software configuration management tools (Rally, AccuRev, GitHub, Clearcase, JIRA).
- Calibration tools (ATI, ETAS INCA).
- Embedded Software development/Auto-coding (C / Matlab / Simulink) MS Office Suite (Access / Excel / Word / Powerpoint).
- Ability to respond positively on time limited issues.
- Ability to prioritise several tasks.
Experience of leading a package of development. Understanding of Software development process. Proven ability to communicate and work with others in a global context
Experience of real time embedded software development. Experience of one or more of the supplier software platforms or of Ford internal software.
BEng / BSc - Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
Ability and Willingness to Travel
UK Driving Licence
Travel: Potentially to Eu Countries and USA
Rate - £23 per hour LTD co which equals £17.94 per hour PAYE. Rate due to AWR increase after 12 weeks.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.