4 months ago
Job Title: Telematics Software Engineer
A Software Engineer is required for an automotive and vehicle electronics specialist in Coventry.
The successful applicant will be supporting product development of a range of vehicle ECUs for an automotive client.
It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of software engineering and working with CAN networks in the automotive industry.
As a Telematics Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Debugging activities.
- Root cause analysis.
- Managing bugs on the JIRA logging system and providing solutions.
- Liaison with internal teams and customers to resolve bugs as quickly and efficiently as possible to the customers satisfaction.
- Validation testing.
The Telematics Software Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in CAN networks
- Experience working with ECU software in the automotive industry.
- Qualified to degree level.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of telematics software to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible Benefits package
Interviews for the Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.