Competitive Salary + Benefits
5 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires a senior software developerto join an reputable technology company based in Wiltshire. This position is currently fully remote and will continues to remain 95% remote even after covid. My client has specified a maximum commitment of 1 - 2 days on site post covid.
Client - Job Spec
We are an established public company but are small enough to have many of the qualities of a start-up - an inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment with broad equity sharing.
Are you an early adopter? Passionate about new technology? So are we! We are seeking a talented software developer to join our team in Wiltshire, in the UK. As a member of the development team, you will have the opportunity to be a key part of the group creating cutting-edge software systems that solve real-world problems and deliver value to our customers. We look for enthusiastic people with ideas and initiative, combined with strong technical skills. If you're an engineer looking for a career designing and building innovative solutions in a friendly and supportive working environment of top-class software developers, this could be for you!
This is a full-time salary position that comes with a competitive salary, stock options, and a benefits package including pension and health insurance. We have a flexible remote Work Policy so you can work where it's safe and makes sense. In addition to the standard holidays, we offer a day of Civic Engagement Leave and encourage team members to engage in activities that matter to them in their communities.
We are a NASDAQ-listed public company. We serve a global customer base from our principal business locations internationally and in Wiltshire, UK. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment that welcomes individuals from all backgrounds. We are particularly interested in building a team composed of people who have made diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace a central part of their professional journey.
- Participate in the architecture and design of software, working with cutting-edge technology to build innovative, secure, and highly scalable edge-to-cloud systems
- Development of high-quality software as part of our US and UK teams
- You are an experienced Java developer used to working in either Azure or AWS cloud environments
- You have experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, used to understanding and designing for performance, consistency, and scaling considerations. Ideally, you would also have experience with SQL databases too, and understand some of the relative benefits of each
- You must enjoy learning about new technologies and where they best apply; our work is often at the cutting edge of new technology
- A fascinating aspect of IoT projects is how they often involve several tech stacks - device-side systems software, cloud front-end UI, cloud provisioning tools, etc. Any familiarity with other technologies such as these is often helpful for an appreciation of the overall system but is not essential for this role
- Other desirable but not essential technology experience areas are Jenkins pipelines, Terraform deployment, Docker containers, and Python scripting
- You are a clear communicator, able to discuss and describe technical topics with our colleagues and customers with varying depths of technical skills
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.