- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60189
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for a Software Engineer in Test for a Gloabl IoT compnay based in Manchester the the skills they are looking for and what the role entails are below,
Areas of responsibility include:
Acting as an important member of a SW Engineering team, our Software Engineers are passionate about solving challenging technical problems as part of our solutions. As part of wider team, you will be utilise both Waterfall and Agile methodologies depending on the project need, to deliver high-quality software.
- Design, Develop, Implement and/or testing of new features within R&D / customer projects.
- Ensure new developments follow best practice such as SOLID principles and maximise testability (Unit Testing, Automated Testing etc.)
- Maintenance of existing solutions or tests.
- Support of the project infrastructure/environments.
- Documentation associated with the above tasks.
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team, for example apprentices or placement students.
- Work with your team of Engineers, Business Analysts and Product Owner to understand and evaluate complex business models.
- Peer review fellow software engineers' work, offering constructive feedback where relevant.
- Technical support for queries from Customer Service, Product Management, Operations and end Customers.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of products, systems infrastructure.
- Work within define processes, follow defined SW development processes and actively contribute to process improvements.
- Delivery of own work at the time agreed.
- Quality of own work.
- Open and clear communication with colleagues.
- Contribute to your team's cadence
- Undertake other duties that may arise from time to time as directed and to meet the needs of the business.
- Take responsibility for your Continuous Professional Development and continually grow and develop your skills and technology awareness.
- Willingness to provide out of hours support as required and directed by the needs of the business.
Education and Qulaification:
- University degree a relevant subject (e.g. SW Engineering) or a recognised apprenticeship or Diploma with 3 years relevant industrial experience
Suitably qualified and experienced Software Engineers in Test should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963292 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.