A Software Engineer with experience of writing embedded firmware for micro-controllers is required for a Birmingham based manufacturer of precision instrumentation.
The role of Software Engineer - Embedded Firmware includes the following:
- Working closely with Electronics Engineer to develop the latest range of precision instrumentation.
- Write firmware for new products and update and maintain the firmware for existing technology.
- Code in C although experience with C++ and C# is highly desirable.
The suitable candidate for Software Engineer - Embedded Firmware will need to possess the following skills:
- Experience in writing firmware
- Technical qualification in Electronic or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of transducer signal conditioning is highly desirable
- Experience of working in an Electronic R&D environment
- experience writing embedded firmware for high precision motion controllers is desirable but not essential.
If you have the required experience for this Software Engineer - Embedded Firmware and you are seeking an exciting role working for an established manufacturer of high precision technology, them please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.