A Software Engineer with experience of writing embedded firmware for micro-controllers is required for a Birmingham based manufacturer of precision instrumentation.
The role of Software Engineer - Embedded Firmware includes the following:
- Working closely with Electronics Engineer to develop the latest range of precision instrumentation.
- Write firmware for new products and update and maintain the firmware for existing technology.
- Code in C although experience with C++ and C# is highly desirable.
The suitable candidate for Software Engineer - Embedded Firmware will need to possess the following skills:
- Experience in writing firmware
- Technical qualification in Electronic or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of transducer signal conditioning is highly desirable
- Experience of working in an Electronic R&D environment
- experience writing embedded firmware for high precision motion controllers is desirable but not essential.
If you have the required experience for this Software Engineer - Embedded Firmware and you are seeking an exciting role working for an established manufacturer of high precision technology, them please click on the link to apply.