Software Engineer - C# .Net
Relocation Support Available
We have a requirement for a software engineer proficient in C# and .NET
Candidates should currently be employed as a software Engineer, with experience of C# and .NET. Ideally in a defence environment with exposure to electronic warfare and data generation. An ability to create clear documentation, such as specifications, is also required.
- Will vary depending on level of experience but responsibilities may include:
- Review of current legacy design and documentation to identify any deficiencies
- Production of gap analysis documentation, including estimate to rectify
- Production of documentation, such as design and specifications, based on the gap analysis
- Modification of existing legacy system
- Ongoing maintenance of the legacy system
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of C# and .NET
- Experience of the Systems engineering lifecycle
- Experience of refactoring software
- Experience of working in multi-disciplined Engineering team.
- Previous experience of ECM/EW systems
- Experience of defining verification methods and generating tests requirements/procedures
- Experience of showing traceability of V&V tests to systems requirements & generating/updating Verification Matrices (VCRMs)
- Knowledge and experience of latest software practices, such as Agile
- You should have a degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with demonstrable experience.
- UK/ EU citizenship is mandatory to be able to clear the background checks and obtain SC clearance
- Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunituy please apply now!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.