Software Engineer – Automotive Systems – Lichfield - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Software Developer is required for a flourishing department at the forefront of automotive design and development. The successful candidate will contribute to the engineering of high performance embedded systems for innovative applications including sports cars and special-purpose vehicles.
As Software Engineer – Automotive Systems you will
- Produce embedded software for 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers using established company design practices and software life-cycles in line with the ISO2001:2008 quality system and high integrity design standards.
- Interpret system requirements, in collaboration with systems and hardware engineers, to generate software requirements.
- Implement code using C/C++ programming languages, assembly language and automatic code generation from modelled environments.
- Generation and execution of test plans and reports at all levels of the “V” life cycle, including unit/structural tests, integration tests and verification/validation tests.
- Generation and formal review of technical documentation and artefacts from the design process.
As Software Engineer – Automotive Systems you will have
- A Degree in an appropriate science or engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in a similar role within an embedded system product development environment.
- Experience of programming using C, C++, C# and assembly languages.
- Experience using configuration management tools e.g. MKS;
- Experience with software analysis methodologies and tools e.g. UML, Rhapsody;
- Experience of current ADAS applications and ADAS sensor technology is highly desirable.
- Good test and analysis skills and a high level of proficiency at written and verbal communication.
- A team player with the ability to work unsupervised and capable of contributing to multiple activities simultaneously.
Suitably qualified and experienced Software Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.