Software Engineer - Asset Management
An experienced Software Engineer - Asset Management who has previously managed all stages of the software development life-cycle is required on a permanent basis for an international company that specialises in bespoke analytics software in Sheffield.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on all stages of software and leading development projects
- Working across multiple projects
- Developing software to specifications, quality and deadline requirements
- Attending weekly and daily meetings
You will ideally also have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other financial or numeric related field
- Experienced in the development of software
- Well versed with web development, database development
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of C#, SQL and Visual Studio
This is a permanent position with a competitive market rate salary and excellent prospects for career progression. This role will be based at their head office in Sheffield, South Yorkshire however a willingness to travel nationally will be required on occasions.