about 2 years ago
Software Engineers - Slovakia
Working within the Electrical Electronic and Software Engineering for In-Vehicle Infotainment team.
The Software Engineers, will work as part of an "in house" reflash team to update NGI IMCs and ISCs in line with production schedules and as part of stock obsolescence management.
Duties will include:
- Performing software updates on Infotainment Head Units, both on test rigs and in vehicles.
- Ensuring the correct software is downloaded to each part or vehicle.
- Creating thorough traceability documentation and metrics.
- Ensure reflash targets for each shift is achieved
- To train and support new starters into the team in response to changes in capacity.
- Working with MP&L & 3rd party Logistics teams to maintain a consistent flow of head unit into and out of the reflash facility
- Supporting UK based Engineers in issue investigation & organising tests.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.