Software Engineer - Client Team
£Competitive plus benefits
Working within the expanding client team, the Software Engineer will translate customer requirements into world-leading user experiences.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, writing, testing and debugging visual experiences and associated authoring tools.
- Writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Design and implement solutions to challenging technical problems in the area of 3D interactive applications.
- Regularly report progress to the line Manager as well as the ability to present solutions to peers.
The Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A solid career history working as a Software Engineer.
- Expertise in C#, C++ or Python.
- Comfortable working within existing code base.
- Ability to write well-structured, high level code with consideration for both maintainability and optimisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with extensive knowledge and experience working as a Software Engineer. In return for your experience, this Newcastle based high-tech visualisation specialist will offer you:
- Flexible working
- Relocation assistance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Software Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Engineer role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.