- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 13 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61878
We are seeking a Software Engineer to assist in the building of applications for a range of platforms including PCs, custom embedded products and mobile devices. The successful candidate will be joining a growing R&D team based in Southampton and be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Why should this role interest me?
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in an exciting, niche product range.
- Excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and bonus scheme.
- Hybrid working and a 35 hour working week.
Software Engineer- What you get to do
- Design, develop and support solutions for a range of custom products.
- Create high and low-level software designs.
- Prepare and implement suitable test strategies.
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting technical issues, developing and implementing corrective actions as needed.
Skills and qualifications helpful for the role of Software Engineer
- Proven development experience in C++.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience developing for platforms such as Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Android, iOS and bespoke Linux based embedded systems.
Interviews for the Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.