Software Engineer - Cloud Team
£Competitive plus benefits
Working within the expanding cloud team, the Software Engineer will design and implement solutions to challenging technical problems in the 3D interactive applications.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and debug code and associated tools across the company platforms.
- Write clear, maintainable and optimal code.
- Work in a variety of programming languages across a range of applications to problem solve.
- Deal with changing problem parameters and customer needs.
- Report progress to Line Manager and present solutions to peers.
The Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of Unity is essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a thorough understanding of low level computing concepts.
- Knowledge of C++, MongoDB and Shaders preferable.
- Experience collaborating with other developers in a commercial environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with extensive knowledge and experience working as a Software Engineer. In return for your experience, this Newcastle based high-tech visualisation specialist will offer you:
- Flexible working
- Relocation assistance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Software Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Engineer role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.