Job title: Software Development Engineer - Automation, Robotics, Testing and Measurements.
Salary Range: £60,000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
This measurement and testing specialist are seeking a Software Development Engineer for their West Midlands Head Office.
A Software Development Engineer is required with expert knowledge of C++ programming and machine controlling software. Candidates with experience of the packaging, food and engineering industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, this diverse engineering organisation based in the West Midlands requires a tenacious Software Development Engineer with Image Processing experience for a new permanent role. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be required to:
- Create interface drivers for a large range of hardware including Motors, Sensors, Printers and Cameras.
- Maintaining and enhancing the C++ based gauge/machine control software as well as designing and creating bespoke software applications.
- Provide customer and internal support for production and service departments including on-site at customer facilities globally.
The Software Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualifications in Computer Software, Computer Systems Engineering and Mathematics.
- Knowledge and Experience of Visual C++, C#, SQL, Windows OS, Stemmer CVB, Machine Control and Image Processing.
- Previously worked in pressurised situations, under time deadlines whilst being extremely dedicated and attentive to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands-based bespoke engineering company will offer you:
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- Pensions and Holiday Schemes
- Diverse and rewarding bespoke work load including global travel opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Machine Controls and Computer Software Programming and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Development Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.